We’d love to see you more often! Your EVM membership gets you free admission to the museum for a full year, as well as many other great benefits. While you’re enjoying your membership benefits, you’re also supporting all of the wonderful things museums do– from taking care of the artifacts to offering entertaining family programming. Thanks!
Please contact the museum for additional information on Annual Memberships or sponsorships.
Do you own or work for a local business? Invest in your community by supporting EVM with a business membership. These memberships offer great benefits for yourself and your employees, provide you with advertising opportunities, and contribute much-needed financial support to your local nonprofit museum.
Thank you to our Community Partners!
- McMill CPAs & Advisors
- Elkhorn Valley Bank & Trust
- Norfolk Iron & Metal
- Norfolk Daily News
Thank you to our Supporters!
- Midwest Bank
- Nucor Cold Finish
- Insurance Associates
The Museum offers numerous sponsorship opportunities such as:
- Speaker Series presentations/demonstrations
- Permanent Exhibits
- Major community events like Harvest & History Fest
- Children’s programming
- Free and discounted admission days
- Summer camps
- Field trips
Sponsoring an exhibition means your name or your company’s name listed on the title wall of the show, all promotional material and advertisements, and the EVM newsletter.
If you have a unique sponsorship idea or interest in becoming a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are eager to facilitate opportunities for you to give to our community and preserve our history.
Do you enjoy learning new things? The Elkhorn Valley Museum is always looking for more volunteers! Some Volunteer tasks currently available include:
- Staffing the front desk and welcoming visitors to the museum
- Completing research requests in the Research Library
- Scanning historic images
- Cataloguing museum artifacts
- Tour guides
- School tour guides
- Helping out at special events including Old-time Independence Day and Pioneer Day
- Researching and writing newsletter articles
- Researching and writing exhibits
- Installing Exhibits
- Keeping the Children’s Discovery Zone neat
- Gardening in Verges Park
- Picking up litter in Verges Park