The Children’s Discovery Zone is now open to visitors! Friday and Saturday 11AM-3PM.
The Children’s Discovery Zone consists of hands-on activity areas, each with a separate and unique focus, but all designed to give children the opportunity to learn by doing and exploring. The Discovery Zone is designed specifically for children ages 2 to 8 and their families.
Some highlights include:
- Creation Station – an arts and crafts area.
- Grocery Store – an interactive child-size grocery store, complete with carts, groceries, a price scanner, and a cash register.
- The Granada Stage & Puppet Theater – The stage, costumes, puppets, and props give every child the chance to be a star!
- Model train that runs the perimeter of the room
- Toy train table with a full-size railroad crossing sign
- Life-size dinosaur skeleton peeking out above a tunnel for children to crawl through to the Creation Station
- …and much more!
Children’s Discovery Zone Birthday Parties!!
The Elkhorn Valley Museum’s Children’s Discovery Zone is very excited to be part of your child’s birthday celebration! Celebrate your child’s next birthday at the Children’s Discovery Zone and let us assist you in making it a memorable one! Click here for more information.